The product that solves the toughest issues of the powder processing industry
The Circle Feeder is a feeder for powder and granular materials, with more than 10,000 units currently being used around the world.
- Stable, bridge-free feeding
- Segregation prevented by mass flow
- Minimal power requirements and low noise
With the features including the above, Circle Feeders are used in various industries, including the chemical, food, and pharmaceutical industries. The powder feeding capacity required for our feeders ranges from 1 gram per hour to over 100 tons per hour. The storage capacity of the hoppers or silos to which they are mounted can also vary from several kilograms to 2,000 tons. Feeder specifications must often satisfy diverse requirements, including feeding capacity, uniform feed rate, bridging prevention, segregation prevention, reliability, easy maintenance and economy.
Yoshikawa’s Circle Feeders meet all these requirements.
Powder and Granular Material Feeders
Stable feeding is achieved by designing each Circle Feeder to be compatible with the materials to be fed.
- CIRCLE FEEDER CF Our simplest, highly versatile discharger
- CF Σ High-accuracy feeder combined with a volumetric feeder
- LOOP FEEDER LF Optimal feeder for amorphous and difficult-to-discharge materials.
- DISK FEEDER DS A feeder to discharge materials of powder, granular, and bulk solids without destroying or transforming original shapes and characters.Effectively eliminate loss of materials.
- SANITARY TYPE CS Excellent in segregation prevention and cleanability
- CFD Specialized type for dust collectors. Upper temperature limit: 900 degrees C
- PNEUMA CIRCLE PTC Specialized type, using an ejector, for pneumatic conveyance applications
- Coal Feeder CSF Specialized feeder for coal.
- Specialized for Battery Materials Specialized for Battery Materials
The ultra-low rate of 1 gram per hour is the lowest feeding capacity we can accommodate.
Our product lineup includes feeders for large silos, which are rare in Japan.
We can design systems in combination with a measuring unit, such as loss-in-weight control and batch control systems.
- LOSS-IN-WEIGHING FEEDING SYSTEM LWF Measuring system with weighing controller, a system to perform high precision feeding of difficult-to-handle materials continuously, or batchwise.s
- SIMPLE MEASURING UNIT SMU Exclusively for measuring and bagging, as well as for measuring ingredients, in high-mix, low-volume production. s
Sweet Potato Processing Equipment
Used in a first-stage preparation facility in which sweet potatoes are processed for the production of shochu (a clear distilled spirit).
- STMAC Automated equipment capable of continuous processing 20 to 100 tons per day
- AUTO STEAMER AST Batch-type steamer. Steaming and cooling conditions can be freely set.
- CST Batch-type steamer equipped with the fundamental functions of steaming and cooling
- GST Rotary-type grain steamer, with a self-aligning bearing
Introduction of special products, such as our powder dissolution unit.