Pick up Movie
- Bagasse is used for biomass power generation and biofuels.
- The Loop Feeder is ideal for handling non-uniform, difficult-to-discharge materials such as bagasse.
- Feeder materials need to be studied as bagasse has a corrosive wear property.
- Bulk density：γ= 180 ㎏ /m3
- Optimal feeder for amorphous and difficult-to-discharge materials.
Compact metered feederMINI FEEDER
Comes with an electronic balance,highly accurate to 0.1g.
Perfect for raw materials with poor fluidity.
Use to supply additives to granulators and injection molders.
Dedicated large-tank feederMULTI CIRCLE FEEDER
No bridging and residual material.
Allows distribution feeding at different capacities.
Avoids risk of malfunction.
High precision micro-volume feederMICRO DISCHARGER
Can supply as little as 1 g/hr.
Pulseless supply of very small amounts.
Easy to dissemble and clean.
Sanitary typeSANITARY TYPE
Ready to clean in just one minute!
Prevents briding and segregation.
For the medical and food product industries.
Waste Plastics and Biomass Feedstock FeederLOOP FEEDER
Recommended for feedstock that had previously been abandoned for storage and supply.
Granular (Flocculant) Dissolution ApparatusPOLYMER DISSOLUTION
Original initial dissolution method.
Application of a condensation prevention chute.
YOSHIKAWA technology for tough dissolution.
List of products
List of notifications