MICRO DISCHARGER MD
Capable of ultra-low rate feeds of 1 gram per hour.
Low-rate feeding of powders with poor fluidity is realized by applying the principles of the Circle Feeder.
- Pulsation-free continuous low-rate feeding is realized.
- Less influenced by material pressure.
- Accurate feed rate even with materials of poor fluidity.
- Replaceable scraper makes a wide range of feed rate.
- Effortless disassembling, easy cleaning.
With the principle of the Circle Feeder applied to the continuous volumetric feeder, the Micro Discharger can even feed powders of poor fluidity at a low rate with high precision.
|Designed feed rate (ml/min)||0.52 ～||～ 1667|
|Options||scraper, and others|
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- A feed rate as low as 1 ml per hour is possible. Contact us for more information.
- In combination with a measuring unit, low-rate measurement control is also possible (batch type or loss-in-weight type).
High accuracy and a small amount of feeder
Small-quantity feeding at 1.6 cc/h is made possible. Most suitable for small-quantity feeding of resin additive, etc. with poor fluidity.
A small amount of discharging in the hazard area is possible
Special specification MD which incorporates the loss-in-weight control as well as the pressure resistant and explosion-proof type servomotor.
Weighing system of minimum scale 0.1 g
Batch measuring system with the minimum scale of 0.1 g. With the MD and an electronic balance as a set, measuring and feeding in the range of trace quantity are realized.
Discharge test with bentonite using a Micro Discharger (MD).