Powder and Granular Material Feeders
DISK FEEDER DS
A feeder to discharge materials of powder, granular, and bulk solids without destroying or transforming original shapes and characters.Effectively eliminate loss of materials.
Broadly applicable to powdered, granular, and rocky materials.
- Free from pulsation
- Effectively eliminate loss of materials.
- Least chance of materials being destroyed in the process of feeding.
- Continuous feeding of materials that are not uniform in size and shape.
- Less drive power
- Air-tight construction is feasible.
- Applicable to large size silo at large feed rate.
The Disk Feeder takes advantage of Circle Feeder technologies, proven through many cases of handling difficult-to-discharge materials. It also offers high feeding accuracy, pulsation-free operation.
|Designed feed rate (m3/h)||0.6 ～||※||～ 67|
|Approximate weight (Kg)||110||4200|
※DS-500/700/1000/1200/1400/1600/1800type are also available.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- The inverter will be delivered separately.
- Main construction in stainless steel 304, carbon steel and others available.
- For more capability, please contact.
Dried Shrimp The Disk Feeder DS is ideal for more delicate materials where breakage and pulverization during discharge must be minimized. Stable, bridge-free feeding with less residue has been confirmed.
With the Disk Feeder, materials sustain less crumbling and breakage.
Discharge test with ammonium perchlorate using the table type feeder, Disk Feeder DS.
Steel Fines Recycling
Food Production Facility