Powder and Granular Material Feeders
High-accuracy feeder combined with a volumetric feeder
High accuracy is achieved with a combination of a Circle feeder and a unique volumetric feeder.
- Its unique mechanism realizes highly accurate and uniform-rate feeding.
- The Discharger, highly effective for the prevention of bridging, discharges to the volumetric feeder with high accuracy.
- More than one down-stream is possible with additional discharge ports, each with a different and accurate feed rate.
- Feeding instability is prevented while material is being charged.
Uniform-rate feeding of materials with high flowability is realized.
Highly stable feeding of highly adhesive materials realized.
CF s can feed material with an excellently stable rate, and thus continuous and highly accurate feeding possible at low cost.
|Designed feed rate (m3/h)||0.01 ～||※||～ 10.0|
|Approximate weight (Kg)||275||610|
|Materials||Stainless steel 304 or carbon steel|
|# of outlet ports||1 or 2 ports|
※CF-Σ500/700 type are also available.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- A set with a measuring unit has only one discharge port.
- For more capability, please contact.
- Contact us if you need three or more discharge ports.
Stable and precise feeding of toner powder
Even for multicomponent toner powder, stable feeding with low segregation is realized. Dispersion accuracy within ±1% is made possible.
Discharge test with "silica" (the powder of small particle size with high floodability/fluidity, and with adhesive property). Stable feeding without flushing is confirmed.
Feeding black pigment (carbon black), which is also used for battery material, is required stable feeding and accuracy.
Production Facility of Resin System Foam Agent Heat Insulator
Large Type of CF-Σ