Powder and Granular Material Feeders
Specialized type for dust collectors
Upper temperature limit: 900 degrees C
You will be no longer worried about clogging in a dust collector !!
- Low cost type of discharger with limited specifications and usage.
- Light-weight and compact in construction with reduced height.
- Eliminate bridging thanks to a unique principle and technology of discharging.
- Less drive power and cost saving.
If you have currently problems like clogging or height of the system, here is a quick solution that is possible with " D Series".
Standard specifications: N type for material temperature under 80 degrees Celsius.
Heat resistant air cooled: HA type for material temp. under 250 deg. C.
Heat resistant water cooled: HW type for material temp. under 360 deg. C.
|Designed feed rate (m3/h)||6.0 ～||※||～ 12|
|Approximate weight (kg)||300||1350|
|Heat resistant specification||N type||N / HA / HW|
※CFD-1200/1400/1600/1800/2000/2200 type are also available.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- Above mentioned capability is based on height of dust collected in a hopper at 0.5 meter.
- Rotary valves, dumper and others must be equipped to insulate heat from the discharger.
- Heat resistant specifications more than 360 degrees Celsius with water cooling is also available.
Save the total cost with limited heat-resistant temperature
Exclusively used for discharge of dust at bag filter bottom area, with limited specifications of heat resistance under 220°C. The proven maximum heat resistant temperature is 900°C.
Heat-resistant Circle Feeder
Water-cooled shaft and mount with 350°C heat resistant specifications. Loaded material is nickel with high bulk specific gravity.
Heat Resistant Specs