Powder and Granular Material Feeders
Coal Feeder CSF
Specialized feeder for coal.
A feeder designed especially for coal, which is highly corrosive and often difficult to discharge
- The Circle Feeder has a solid record of use in successful coal discharge systems.
- Costs are reduced by limiting the specifications to focus on coal.
- Stable feeding, even if the material is of a rocky form particular to coal.
The Coal Feeder (CSF) is customized for application to coal, thereby aiding functionality and cost reductions.
Type 5000 is the largest model we offer.
|Number of outlet ports||1||1||〜||1||2||1||2|
- The primary material is SS400 (SUS304 used in some sections).
- The motor is a 400 V (200 V) class inverter-driven motor for outdoor use.
- The capacity can be specified within the range shown in the table, as long as the min/max proportion is one to ten (1:10)
- CSF-2000/2400/3000/3500/4000 are also available.
Discharge test with "coal"
The material with high corrosive wear property and of high hardness. Even for lumpy material, stable feeding is confirmed.
Functions and specifications are specifically focused on coal applications, thereby enabling a lower cost than with conventional models.