Sweet Potato Processing Equipment
AUTO STEAMER AST
Batch-type steamer. Steaming and cooling conditions can be freely set.
From now on, it's fully automatic. Labor savings, cost reductions and quality improvements are locked in!
- The entire process of steaming and cooling sweet potatoes is fully automated.
- The residue prevention mechanism means hardly any sweet potato residue remains after use.
- Labor savings via use of an automatic leveling device.
- Reduced fuel costs achieved via control operation.
- Shortened cooling time.
- Automatic cleaning of the inside of the equipment, including the sweet potato grinder mill.
- Automatic sterilization before charging and after cleaning.
The Fully Automatic Sweet Potato Steamer (AST series) is a completely new type of sweet potato steaming equipment that is completely automatic from charging to milling (discharging), even though it is a batch type.
Cost efficiency (initial running cost) maximized because of reduced energy loss peculiar to the batch type.
Compared to the conventional models, steaming and cooling time has been significantly shortened.
|Power source||Three-Phase AC 200 / 220 V 50 / 60 Hz|
|Motor capacity||Rotary vanes||1.5 kW||2.2 kW|
|Leveler||0.2 kW||0.2 kW|
|Mill||7.5 kW||7.5 kW|
|Feeding Capability||1.5 ～ 3 ton / Batch||3.5 ～ 5 ton / Batch|
|Safety device||Safety valve/Pressure sensor|
|Options||Cooling fan/Washing pump/others|
- Specifications are subject to change without notice for product improvements.
- For equipment dimensions and other details, contact us.
Next-generation of vegetable steamer
For sweet potato as raw material of Shochu, all the processes of steaming, cooling, pulverizing, discharging, cleaning, and sterilizing are automated. Pursues the quality while saving energy.
Fully Automatic Potato Steamer: AST
Fully automatic from loading, steaming, discharge, to cleaning. Over 50 units in total records to potato processing facilities for Shochu.
Feed rate increased specification
Fully automatic sweet potato steaming system AST: Energy saving, time saving, and manpower saving. The steaming capacity of 10 t/h is supported.