LOSS-IN-WEIGHING FEEDING SYSTEM LWF
Measuring system with weighing controller, a system to perform high precision feeding of difficult-to-handle materials continuously, or batchwise.
Using Circle Feeder technology, the system provides continuous uniform-rate feeding even of difficult-to-discharge materials with poor fluidity.
- Mass flow and uniform-rate feeding are realized.
- Bridge and segregation of materials is prevented.
- Lower requirement for drive power.
- Dischargeable of very difficult-to-handle materials.
- Less noise and vibration.
The loss-in-weight continuous uniform-rate feeding system (LWF series) is equipped with a loss-in-weight controller customized especially for the Circle Feeder. Even powders of very low fluidity can be discharged continuously at a uniform rate with high precision.
|Designed feed rate (m3/h)||0.084 ～||※||～ 2.3|
|Accessories||load cells, summing box, controller etc|
※LWF-300S/500S type are also available.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- Main construction in stainless steel 304, carbon steel and others available.
- For more capability, please contact.
CIRCLE FEEDER + Σ loss-in-weight system
Circle Feeder for recharge with multiple units of S for measuring connected. Even for powder with bridging property, high accuracy measuring and feeding are realized.
YOSHIKAWA Loss-in-weight system
The CF loss-in-weight system feeds powder particles with high accuracy while preventing bridging and segregation in the hopper.
Introducing Circle Feeder® with special specification
Model based on the small-sized Circle Feeder with the measuring function attached. Casing open/close type easy to clean.
Proportional Mixing of Materials