Powder and Granular Material Feeders
LOOP FEEDER LF
Optimal feeder for amorphous and difficult-to-discharge materials.
LOOP FEEDER® is a registered trademark.
Made it possible to spread out and discharge stably the string materials that are likely to twine around and usually difficult to discharge,amorphous materials such as industrial waste matters.
- Stable supply of industrial waste and other amorphous materials.
- Bridge and segregation of materials is prevented.
- Mass flow and uniform-rate feeding are realized.
Capable of stably discharging fibrous materials prone to tangling and amorphous materials such as industrial waste that have been deemed rather difficult to handle with Circle Feeders.
Examples of materials that can be discharged
|Designed feed rate (m3/h)||※ 0.5 ～ 100
Controllable within 1:10 by inverter
|Approximate weight (kg)||2000||－||9000|
|Materials||C/S or SUS304|
※LF-2000/2400/3000 type are also available.
- Specifications are subject to change for improvement or from necessity of properties of material.
- For more capability, please contact.
- Manufacturing LFs using special materials (abrasion resistant measure) is also possible.
Bagasse is used for biomass power generation and biofuels.
Scrap Tire Chips
Discharge test with difficult-to-discharge scrap tire chips
The material is wood chips, which are crushed and highly prone to bridging.
Solid Waste Recycling Facility
Recycle of liquid crystal panel